ROLE: Quality Co-Ordinator
BUSINESS GROUP: Foodservice
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Technical interface for country customers and internal teams and Central Aryzta Food Solutions (AFS). Reporting on food safety issues to senior management within the country senior management team and Central Quality Team and working closely with AFS suppliers on a range of issues.
REPORTING AND KEY RELATIONSHIPS
Reporting to: Head of Quality AFS UK
Key relationships: Key stakeholders, suppliers, customers, National Account Managers, Marketing, Sales, Retail, NPD, Finance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure product safety, legality and quality through product specifications, internal auditing, complaints management, suppliers management.
CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT
- Logging details relating to product complaints on the SAP CRM Database from incoming complaints via all communication methods. (phone, e mail, letter, verbal).
- Reporting details of product complaints issues to the relevant supplier.
- Follow up with manufacturers to ensure full investigation and response on complaints received.
- Getting the business reimbursed by cross charging suppliers for issues that are their responsibility.
- Developing and issuing customers and retailers with a written response and satisfactory close out of all complaints.
- Agreeing gestures of good will and complaint resolution with customers.
- Identifying and flagging potential Legal Complaints to Company Insurers.
- Completion and circulation of Monthly complaint report.
- Authorising Credit Request based on complaint issues.
- Compilation and analysis of non-conformances, anomalies and problems. Gate keeper of blocked and suspended stock checks in depots
- Updating of GRS database to ensure details are up to date with current Product Specifications.
- Re-approval of specs and labels against specifications as required.
- Direct communication with all suppliers in relation to completion and accuracy of product technical specification.
CUSTOMER FOCUSED TASKS
- Completion of customer specification forms
- Maintaining customer portal systems up-to-date
- Completion of set-up, samples & listing forms
- Managing queries from consumers, customers & internal personnel relating to technical specifications.
- Ad-hoc customer form/paperwork completions
Reports & Admin
- Completion of adhoc reports requested by the Line Manager in timely manner
- General office administration
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
- Minimum recognised diploma in a food related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience
- Experience working with specification systems would be beneficial
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills essential verbally and written
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent computer literacy incl. excel
- Excellent technical product knowledge relating to specification and labelling requirements with attention to details
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative, Proactive.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to portray a professional image of the AFS business
- Ensures Accountability
- Customer focus
- Action oriented
- Drives results
- Communicates effectively
- Nimble learner
Apply for Quality Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly