Part Time Specification Technologist
Great opportunity in a growing medium sized importing business based in Berkshire, supplying own label canned and ambient shelf stable products to the major retailers
The purpose of the role is to write and maintain finished product specifications and manage customer specification systems.
- Input specification information to customer systems and/or internal systems from initial stages to completion
- Timescale management for specification completion
- Work with NPD team to ensure adequate information for spec completion is available for new lines
- Work with suppliers to ensure accurate and up to date information is held across all specifications – updating and maintaining specifications on an ongoing basis
- Ensure pack copy is accurate for artwork generation
- Support technical team through artwork approval process as required
We are looking for someone who is trained and experienced in using customer specification systems including TraceOne, Micros, has knowledge of at least one major retailer specification system is essential.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years food industry experience ideally within technical or quality department
- This role will be 22.5 hours per week, flexible to suit the right candidate.
- Salary for 22.5 hrs - £13000 - £17000
Pro Rata Salary Range: £22000 - 28000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Part Time Specification Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly