Our client, a manufacturer of high-quality products in Fife, is currently looking to recruit a Hygiene Manager to join their successful team.
As the Hygiene Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of Hygiene Supervisors and Operators to ensure routine deep cleaning is completed to allow a safe and hygienic working environment for food production.
- Responsible for organising & managing the entire Hygiene function
- Ensure that safety, quality and legality is maintained.
- Provide support to the technical team when required.
- Oversee and manage the pest control system
- Provide support to the hygiene team and work closely with the technical manager during audits.
- To assist the chemical suppliers and ensure that audit standards are met.
- Provide guidance to Technical & Operations on all Food Safety matters.
- Monitor health and safety training of the hygiene team.
- Experience in leading Hygiene teams within a Food manufacturing organisation.
- Knowledge of Top 4 Retailers, processes and procedures is beneficial
- Ability to influence key managers within a fast moving company.
- Experience of working in a high risk environment
- Strong experience and knowledge of EXCEL
- Proven ability in leading audits.
- Level 4 food Safety training
- Level 3 HACCP training
- Externally recognised internal auditing qualification
Indicative Salary Range: £32000 - 38000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Hygiene Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly