Senior Specifications Technologist
This established yet highly innovative business supplies delicious chilled products to prestigious retail customers. They are now seeking a Senior Specifications Technologist who can support the delivery of exceptional quality so that they can continue to provide amazing products in line with their core values.
As a key member of the company’s dedicated technical team you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating, maintaining and updating product specifications according to customer briefs whilst ensuring that all food safety and legal requirements are adhered to.
- Liaising with external suppliers to certify that raw materials are compliant with company expectations and pass microbiological and nutritional tests.
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure that specifications reach and exceed quality standards ready for approval to guarantee successful product launches.
- Managing and maintaining web based retailer specification systems and technical documentation to ensure all required information is readily available for key projects.
- Ensuring compliance with customer technical policies and current labelling standards including all regulatory changes to back of pack information.
We are looking for a degree or HND educated Specifications Technologist who has technical experience gained from working in a similar role within the food manufacturing industry. Previous experience working with retail online specification systems is essential as well as a good understanding of the technical processes of product development. You’ll have good working knowledge of labelling legislation coupled with familiarity of HACCP, GMP and technical KPI’s. You must also be a team player who can demonstrate excellent communication and organisation skills in order to achieve success in this role.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to take on a new challenge where you can progress your technical career then apply now or call Dhrutee on 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
Apply for Senior Specifications Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly