Sales Office Manager
An opportunity has emerged for an Office Sales Manager to join this food company and lead a team of 6 in a busy sales office.
The office runs 6 days per week and this may become 7 days during busy periods. You would be required to work Monday to Friday with the need to work one in every 4 or 5 weekends also.
The role will require the successful candidate to be responsible for:
- Daily staff planning and management.
- Setting and maintaining achievable KPI's with particular focus on sales maximisation and order accuracy.
- Carrying out regular appraisals.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Organising and being responsible for ensuring the company's customers are efficiently and courteously called and orders maximised.
- Ensuring all electronic orders are processed correctly.
- Liaising with the company's Sales Manager and Territory Sales Managers to achieve the same and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- As the customers first point of call to liaise with the company's Transport Department to maintain an effective delivery service.
- Ensuring the customer system data is maintained to a high level of accuracy in conjunction with the Sales Department.
- Ensuring the operational paperwork and file systems are maintained.
- Some Credit Control in conjunction with the Finance Department.
- Companywide stationary stock management.
- Dealing with suppliers and contractors as authorised.
We are looking for someone with previous experience of managing a telesales team (both inbound and outbound), ideally servicing foodservice customers.
Food industry background a definite advantage though secondary to strong office management experience.
An excellent opportunity to join a friendly and expanding business.
If you thrive in a bustling environment, then this one is for you. Salary will be matched to experience.
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 - 40000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Apply for Sales Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly