QA Technician - Graduates Considered!
Are you currently a QA Tech looking to take the next move into an award winning manufacturer? Or have you just completed a degree in a food science related discipline?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
You will be joining a strong technical team with plenty of opportunity to develop within the business.
Duties are as follows (but are not limited to):
- Assembling, issuing and training of process control records and quality standards.
- Attending product trials and launches.
- Auditing and monitoring of food safety, quality and legality within the factory.
- Internal Auditing
- Troubleshooting and supporting operations and technical in resolving issues
- Carrying out Traceability and Mass balance exercises
- Ensuring foreign body controls are in place and to a satisfactory level in production areas
- Ensuring technical systems are in place and are being adhered to
- Carrying out swabbing (Micro and allergen) as and when required
- Experience in a similar role within a food manufacture environment OR educated to a degree in a food science related discipline.
- Some previous experience and/or knowledge of food safety standards (e.g. BRC), auditing and HACCP.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills across all levels are crucial.
- Excellent organisational skills in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritise
- Internal Auditing qualification is desirable.
Hours of work are to be confirmed. However, is based on a shift pattern. The successful candidate must be completely flexible with working hours as you may be required to do nights, evening or weekends.
Salary – £17-20k (DOE)
If this sounds like it could be for you, please get in touch with Harriet for more information on 0115 695 0050 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk
Apply for QA Technician - Graduates Considered!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly