Working in a factory can be more than just a job if you join the right team. You can have a career with Bakkavor and get a taste for success.
As we continue to grow and provide outstanding customer service to our clients, we are looking to recruit a QA Technologist to come and join us and become a part of our successful team in Crewe.
Shift Pattern: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Role and Responsibilities:
- To ensure product quality, safety and legality standards are monitored and maintained
- Ensure equipment calibrations are carried out as per schedule.
- Conduct GMP audits on site
- Ensure that office fridge temperatures are correct.
- Carry out glass & hard plastic audits
- Cover logging Micro and keeping schedules and PO tracker up to date
- Raising raw material non-conformances
- Oven and Chiller Validations
- Raw material and packaging traceability
- Packaging checks
- Ensure customer complaints are investigated
- Ensure any issues are investigated and recorded accordingly
- Maintain good communication with production, hygiene and other departments
- Ensure root cause assessment is being completed
- Completion of internal audits
- Paperwork verification and filing
- Schedule verification
- Tag and plaster metal detector checks
- Customer visit – GMP and traceability presentation
- Assistance with product launches
- Ensure the hold log is kept up to date
- To ensure nutritional schedule is being followed and non cons are actioned
- Documentation updating