Our client are an award winning, multi-site, food manufacturer supplying all the major retailers with an array of high quality products. To support the ongoing CI programme running throughout the Group they are looking to bring in an experienced CI Manager to work from a key facility in Yorkshire. The role will require the successful candidate to develop and implement and CI road map in line with the sites operational plans.
The role accountabilities and skills:
- Support and facilitate the continuous improvement plans owned by site management team members
- Support the development of milestones, display and manage the relevant KPIs to monitor/measure achievement
- Lead the development of an on-site culture change within the BU structure which promotes problem elimination and a zero repeat failure frame of mind.
- Lead and facilitate improvements to systems, methods and procedure.
- Develop individuals and teams in lean methodologies and the CI process through coaching and experience employed and driven through area teams.
- Experience of Lean tools (5s, TPM, and DMAIC Six Sigma).
- Competent in basic Six Sigma toolkit- example - Quality Tools, Process Capability analysis, DoE, FMEA etc.
- Good numerical and IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to lead and coordinate successful cross-functional improvements as necessary.
- High level of written, oral and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable analytical skills, including the use of root cause problem-solving tools.
- Able to train others in lean methods. (Train the trainer).
You will have experience managing a CI programme in a manufacturing environment and be able to explain, during the selection process, how savings and improvements where achieved. Determined and resilient you will be a positive team player and encourage personal and team development. This is a great opportunity with a fantastic business. If this role is of interest I would like to hear from you. Please apply today with your current CV and salary details. Look forward to hearing from you.
Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to successful candidates. Therefore, if we do not make contact within 5 working days this means your application was not successful. We are more than happy to discuss why if you would like to contact us