Technical Compliance Administrator
My client, a successful Food Manufacture is seeking a Technical Compliance Administrator to provide support to the Technical team.
You will ensure all relevant customer Codes of Practise (COP) and legal requirements are known to the division, understood and implemented, with the ultimate aim to drive quality, compliance and best practises within the busy site in Shropshire.
- Develop and enhance the relationship between technical and operations
- Monitor customer systems and COP's
- Make recommendations when necessary
- NPD art work sign off
- Manage the Allergen Management systems
- Provide advice to operations on technical issues onsite
- Provide advice to operations team on quality matters.
- Issue non-conformances
- Manage responses to non-conformances, ensure that appropriate corrective and preventive action is completed.
- Conduct internal audits
- Assist in customer audit preparation
- Work towards departmental KPI’s
You will have experience
- Within a similar Technical / Quality Assurance / QA / QC Role
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of customer audits (BRC)
- Knowledge of HACCP
- IT Skills using excel, PowerPoint and word
Hours of work Monday to Friday 8.30am- 6pm
Competitive Salary plus benefits package
Apply for Technical Compliance Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly