Senior Food Buyer, West London
I'm looking for an experienced Food Buyer to join a leading player in the hospitality sector.
I'm looking for a Senior Food Buyer to work for a well respected player in the food service sector. Its a multi site business, passionate about food, sustainability, working with local suppliers and above all the quality and innovation of the food they offer to their customers. They are now looking for a Senior Food Buyer to join their food team in West London. Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the operations team to understand individual business needs.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Monthly fresh food price reviews.
- Pro-actively manage pricing to control inflation.
- Develop and manage supplier relationships.
- Manage tender processes.
- Measure and monitor supplier performance.
- Manage the buying for all food related products within the business.
Candidates need to be degree qualified with strong food buying experience (ideally fresh food), gained in a retail, manufacturing or food service environment. You'll need a strong work ethic and have a real can-do approach in this busy, fast-paced environment. It goes without saying you'll need strong negotiation skills and excellent Excel skills.
To apply please send your CV through to me today.
Ref HLJ894604 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778