Highbridge - Somerset
Part time 25 hours a week (ideally 5 hours a day) Salary £12000 (Full time equivalent £18000)
Here at Bakkavor Desserts we are looking for an experienced HR Assistant to join our team. Bakkavor Desserts Highbridge specialises in chilled desserts and recognises that our key to success is down to our people. If you are looking for a new challenge within a fast paced manufacturing organisation then please apply.
- Provide admin support to the HR team and line managers in all areas of HR including maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- Administer the Absence management process – running reports, updating Excel spreadsheets and liaising with managers.
- Administer our HR systems – for people changes, starters, leaver, logging disciplinary and grievance outcomes.
- Provide admin support for the recruitment process – produce contracts, holiday calculations etc.
- Deal with daily requests regarding the Company’s policies and procedures from both the team and the business.
What you will need
- Good attention to detail – it is essential the work you do is accurate.
- Be able to work at Pace
- Professional approach that demonstrates the Bakkavor values
- Experience in all areas of Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint etc. Experience of using a HR system would be advantageous.
- Confidentiality – the work we do can be of a sensitive nature.
Salary Range £12000
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly