Title Hygiene Operative
Location Bourne - Lincolnshire
Business Area: Production / Manufacturing – Line Operator
Working in a factory can be more than just a job if you join the right team. You can have a career with Bakkavor and get a taste for success.
As we continue to grow and provide outstanding customer service to our clients, we are looking to recruit a number of Hygiene Operatives to come and join us and become a part of our successful team in Bourne.
As a Hygiene Operative, you will be using chemicals in cleaning the factory plant, equipment and facilities ensuring all machine parts are in good condition when cleaning and reassembling. You will also be responsible for the removal and disposal of waste material and strip, cleaning and reassembling of basic equipment and machinery.
You will be a team player, resilient and will be able to adapt to a factory environment as it can be busy, pressured, cold and wet. Your safety is our priority and to ensure this we will provide you with training and the relevant personal protective equipment.
What will it take?
- We require all applicants to have a basic understanding of English Literacy and Numeracy (ESOL2)
- Hygiene/Cleaning experience and exposure to the use of cleaning chemicals is a must
- A can do attitude is a must
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Will be able to follow the required quality and hygiene standards
Full Pay Rate: 9.93