Interim Product Developer - 12 month contract
Interim Product Developer role - 12 month contract - market leading London based food business
This Interim Product Developer role provides the opportunity to work with a highly regarded, innovative and market leading food business.
The successful candidate will formulate and deliver product development following the category plan and business strategy for a 12 month period. A passion for food is essential as is an extensive knowledge of the food market, current and upcoming trends. Strong presentation and influencing skills are a must have.
Accountabilities include -
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of food trends, packaging innovation and ingredients.
- Deliver product development strategy, developing products in line with the brand values.
- Maintain a knowledge and understanding of the strategy through communicating closely with the Sales, Development, Marketing and Technical teams.
- Identify commercial product development opportunities within your product category.
- Work in partnership with the supply base, ensuring that suitable products are developed and that progress is monitored.
- Ensure critical path targets for product development are met, liaising closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure new product ideas and trends are explored to ensure developed products meet the customers high expectations.
This Interim Product Developer role provides a fantastic opportunity for a Product Development expert to enhance their career further with a business that has earned its strong reputation in the market place through providing customers with high quality and innovative products for many years.
If you're available now or with up to a months' notice and this sounds like your next role then please apply now.
Ref RAE894646 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for Interim Product Developer - 12 month contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly