We are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Analyst to join our team in Bow
As an Analyst you will influence and support business decisions by bringing financial objectivity, challenge and insight to proactively support the business.Main responsibilities
- Create site P&L budget / quarterly forecasts, demonstrating an understanding of the key drivers, to inform local operational and strategic decision making.
- Identify, challenge and proactively satisfy internal customer requirements to provide information, interpretation and insight to the business and site teams to promote effective delivery of site performance.
- Continuously review business practices to make recommendations for changes which will enhance cost efficiency
- Provide leadership and direction to the assistant financial analysts to ensure they are engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential
- Use extracts and analysis produced by the Assistant Financial Analyst to prepare weekly management accounts
- Produce variance analysis to deliver the monthly, quarterly and half yearly Group packs
- Develop or validate new product pricing, costing, margin analysis to support new business presentation
You will be numerate with a high level of data input skills and strong communication and organisational skills. You will need to have good attention to detail, strong computer literacy with a good understanding of excel.
Previous experience of finance systems and experience of processing high volumes of work with the ability to prioritise and manage workload is essential.
In addition, qualifications or part qualifications in ACA, ACCA, and CIMAAbout the company
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets. It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US. Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland. Reasons for joining Greencore Opportunity We create opportunities for our people to take responsibility early in their careers, to develop their skills and capabilities, to work in a wide variety of businesses and roles, and to make a difference. Investment We invest heavily in our people, facilities and capability to ensure we retain a strong competitive edge in the markets we operate. Developing and training our people is critical to delivery of our strategy. Passion Our people are passionate about our business and we enjoy what they do. We are also committed to make our business and a supportive and diverse place to work. Innovation Our capacity to innovate is key to our ongoing success. We ask our people to constantly look for new and better ways of running our business. Challenge We hold each other to high performance standards and challenge ourselves to improve our business every day.