National Account Manager – Discounters
So, who is this awesome company?
This is certainly something a bit different! Our client is building a new sales team to relaunch some of the UK’s most iconic brands and this is an awesome opportunity to take a totally entrepreneurial approach and run with your own ideas and ultimately have a huge impact on your own P/L. There will be tonnes of training and exposure from the UK general manager and there’s the opportunity for international travel should you wish to progress in that direction.
So, what’s the role all about then?
In an incredibly innovative category, our client is rebranding one of the UK’s best loved food products. You will take responsibility for managing and developing a portfolio of discounter accounts ensuring you exceed sales and margin targets, whilst championing the brand and adding value to our customers. You will be required to deliver against all KPI’s by meeting & exceeding sales targets, execute and activate new product launches to maximise brand exposure in store & digitally, as well as negotiate across a complex set of customers and channels to grow business which works in parallel with the overarching objectives.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial type, someone with a real passion to drive business. This role would be perfect for someone looking to escape the corporate life and get their teeth into something different.
- Graduates (from any discipline) holding a UK driving licence.
- FMCG account management experience.
- Outstanding track record of results delivery in the FMCG environment.
- Experience leading external relationships with key retail partners.
- Experience working across functions within the business.
- Aptitude with data/analytics.
- Budget Management/Discipline experience.