Franchise/Reseller Account Manager – Retail
So, who is this awesome company?
Our client is a world leading manufacturer, retailer and distributor of home accessories. They are both enthusiastic and passionate about what they do and are looking for someone with just as much enthusiasm! They already have over 2000 stockists and are continuing to grow!
So, what’s the role all about then?
You will be responsible for managing the relationship with 2-5 of their franchise partners across the UK, ensuring that their stores are delivering against revenue targets. You will also be heavily involved in forecasting, assortment planning and marketing to make sure the channel is run effectively.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Working with partners to achieve set sales and profitability
- Set up and operate monthly network performance KPI report (clients, sales, profitability).
- Organise and run franchise meetings.
- Identify and help introduce and manage strategic partnerships.
- Be able to provide technical and operational support to franchisees and their staff
- Responsible for reporting back and articulating current trading performances and challenges across the account portfolio
So, who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a persistent and results driven individual with proven experience in account management and a good level of autonomy. You must also have the ability to manage several complex situations at any one time.
So, what do you get in return?
In return for being awesome, you’ll get £40,000, a bonus and a car! You’ll also get the chance to progress within an amazing company