Food Quality Technologist Co-Ordinator
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to work within BP's head office in Milton Keynes as a Food Quality Co-Ordinator.
With this role you will responsible for ensuring all suppliers adhere to the specifications set by the business.
This person will ensure that the business gets the quality of products that we expect consistently, by creating and monitoring KPI’s to understand trends and areas of focus.Main responsibilities
Manage the entire quality management system internally and alongside external suppliers.
Understand the retail and the food industry from a Commercial Perspective
Ability to collate and interpret data/trending information on product performance relating to quality, complaints, microbiological factors.
Identify areas within the technical remit for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Educated to degree level in Food Science, or a similar subject/level.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years within the food industry, either within factories or in retail, ideally with a focus on Quality Management functions and an awareness of Technical functions.
- You will be a detailed, focussed individual with an eagerness to learn and to develop your career within the ever-evolving food retail environment.
- You will be looking to join a company where you can develop, implement and maintain the standards expected, complying with the underlying processes and procedures set in place.
- To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate the ability to undertake and lead projects; be an excellent communicator and will have a strong eye for detail as a focused individual, whilst prioritising your tasks to contribute to the wider business objectives.
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.
One of the 5 reasons for joining Greencore in this role is
- Our people are passionate about our business and we enjoy what they do. We are also committed to make our business a supportive and diverse place to work.