We are looking to hire a Payroll Supervisor to manage, direct, control and produce the weekly payroll for all employees within the weekly population, in accordance with the individual’s terms and conditions of employment and relevant legislation and rulesPackage description
- Coordinate and manage the payroll function for the weekly population for a given Division ensuring correct payment in full and on time
- Ensures all employee documentation is processed and payments made in accordance with the payment rules and adherence to HMRC rules
- Ensures relevant cost data is provided, whereby the actual wage costs can be reported to each of the sites for their accounts
- Maintains and manages the security of data in accordance with the Data Protection Act and site policies and procedures
- Ensures legislative, compliance and internal reporting requirements such as statutory payments are made in accordance with site policies and procedures
- Provides guidance and support in the delivery of payroll related projects within the business
- Comprehensive knowledge of payroll systems
- Demonstrated payroll management experience
- Demonstrated team leadership ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to create, review and supply policies and procedures
- Legislative and award compliance – ability to interpret relevant awards and legislation
- Business process improvement experience
- Problem solving ability, analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Project Management skills
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.