Mach Recruitment Permanent Division is expanding. This is a really exciting time to join Mach, with continuous year on year growth and an exceptional management team to develop careers as fast as you want - this really is the place to be!
We are seeking a Resourcer to support our Food Manufacturing Division with the recruitment of permanent staff within a number of sectors;
-Operations / Management
-Technical / Quality
-New Product Development (NPD)
-H&S (Health and Safety)
Responsibilities of the Resourcer include:
- Identifying business opportunities by speaking to candidates
- Developing an understanding of the food manufacturing industry
- Screening CVs
- Managing a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with individuals actively seeking a new position and those who may be considering new roles in the future
- Conducting telephone interviews with candidates
- Develop head hunting techniques
- Search for candidates using job boards, and other various tools avalaibe
- Advertise job vacanies
- Use of social media/ LinkedIn approach potential candidates
- General administrative duties
Do you have the drive to succeed?
Are you willing to go above and beyond to get the right candidate for our clients?
Do you want to progress your career quickly?
Do you want to learn, have a open attitude to new experiences and situations?
Do you want to be part of the Mach Success story?
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident individual with customer service experience or for a recent graduate looking to build a career in recruitment.
Previous resourcing experience is highly advantageous
For more information please contact Carla at Mach Recruitment
Apply for Recruitment Resourcer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly