Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled
Due to ongoing growth and investment my client, a successful food manufacture is seeking a multi skilled maintenance engineer to join their busy engineering team.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for responding to breakdowns/ reactive, and ongoing preventative maintenance of all machinery on site. In addition you will be involved continuous improvement projects.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities
- Fault find electrical equipment and machinery
- Installation of machinery and project work
- Adhere to health and safety and food safety procedures
- Maintain documentation, log all breakdowns and servicing work carried out
- Support all production, work as a team, liaise with departments
Skills and Experience
-Experience in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing/ production environment
-Food manufacturing experience is desirable
-17th edition or equivalent electrical qualifications
-Understanding and working knowledge of pneumatic/ hydraulic systems
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits package.
Continental Shift; 4 days on, 4 off, 4 nights on, 4 off
For more information, please contact Carla at Mach Recruitment.
Key words, Engineer, Technician, FMCG, Food Production, Electrically Biased, Mechanically Biased, Multi Skilled, Reactive, Preventative, Maintenance