Engineer- Multi Skilled / Maintenance
Multi Skilled- Maintenance Engineer (Electrically Biased) Days
Due to ongoing growth and investment my client, a successful food manufacture is seeking an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join their busy engineering team.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for responding to breakdowns/ reactive, and ongoing preventative maintenance of all machinery on site. In addition you will be involved continuous improvement projects.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities
- Fault find electrical equipment and machinery
- Installation of machinery and project work
- Adhere to health and safety and food safety procedures
- Maintain documentation, log all breakdowns and servicing work carried out
- Support all production, work as a team, liaise with departments
- Carry out regular and routine site checks including plant rooms, all site structures, car parks and landscape to assess for damage.
- Adhere to Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations
Skills and Experience;
- Experience in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing/ production environment
- Minimum of 3 years engineering experience.
- Relevant HNC/ONC Qualification or apprenticeship
- Experience of PLC, Refrigeration, Control Voltages, 3 Phase Distribution.
- Multi-skilled with formal engineering qualification to NVQ Level 3 or higher, in an electrical or mechanical subject.
Days on Work - Monday to Friday
Hours of Work - 6-2/ 2-10 rotating shift