My clients are a leader in their field and are looking to recruit a strong H&S Manager.
REPORTING TO MANAGING DIRECTOR
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To ensure Management have the tools and information to comply with legislative, Industry and Company Practices
- To provide information, support and advice to Management in meeting the above objectives
- Overall responsibility for the management and development of the HSEMS
- Ensure that the business operates to the highest level of HSE standards and ensure safety compliance as per the Company’s HSE Manual 000 Section 4.
- To advise and support Management on all HSE Issues
- To liaise with clients to promote and maintain interface links for HSE
- To act as focal point for HSE Audits and Inspections for regulatory bodies and clients.
- Establish remote site standards and conduct site visits to ensure compliance, as required.
- Investigate accidents/incidents and report accurately to regulatory bodies and the Board.
- To provide HSE responses to tenders as relevant
Candidates must have 5 years in a HSE role ideally for a service company for production and drilling companies. You must have at least a diploma in Health and safety Management and ideally Internal Auditing, Environmental Management Systems, NEBOSH General Certificate
Candidates must have current offshore Certs - BOSIET as there is potential that the candidate will need to go to a rig or two. However, the vast majority of time in this role will be spent at the office.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for HS&E Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly