The successful candidate will be actively involved in ensuring that all factory machinery and infrastructure are regularly maintained and in full working order at this expanding food manufacturer.
Key Results Areas:
General installation and remedial electrical work throughout the plant to a high standard
Knowledge of the following is required:
- Industrial 3 phase supplies
- Load balancing
- Lighting circuits
- Domestic & industrial installation is essential
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities and attributes:
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work from schematic drawings
- Conversant with current legislation and H&S regulations
- Minimum 17th Edition
- Good communication skills, verbally and written, with colleagues at all levels.
Dayshift – Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm/8am – 5pm
Indicative Salary Range: £28000 - 29000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Industrial/Commercial Electrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly