This island based business collects and processes milk from the island, and manufactures dairy products for local and export markets.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Engineer to become part of the team, working a five day week which may include night shifts.
- Reporting into the Engineering Manager and Head of Production you will become a crucial member of this small team ensuring that the production plant operates at optimum efficiency and effectiveness at all times.
- Your responsibilities will include the implementation of planned, preventative and reactive maintenance of specialist industry machinery.
- There will be a high level of autonomy and a variety of equipment to work on.
- Key skills for this role will include excellent communication skills, the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- You will possess a recognised electrical qualification, and have a proven track record in an engineering environment.
- You will be a multi skilled engineer with an electrical bias and a good mechanical understanding.
- You will ideally have a food industry background, and previous exposure to dairy equipment would be an advantage.
An opportunity for a new life in the sunshine!
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.