Stock Control Manager
Our client is looking for someone to take control of stocks, raw materials and finished products within their Park Royal food manufacturing facility.
- To control all the stocks, raw materials, finished goods and factored in goods through effective management of the warehouses and stocks within.
- To plan effectively to ensure a constant supply of raw materials, finished manufactured goods and factored in goods through a self-produced and published manufacturing production plan and materials delivery plan to meet the requirements of the sales and production plan for the business.
- To order Raw materials and Factored in goods to ensure on time delivery to meet the production plan and sales plan for factored in goods.
- To publish management accounts to show achievement against the set plan for manufacturing variance, sales variance, and all suppliers compliance / service in the form of both KPI’s and financial data.
- To monitor and report on the effects of price variance on the business for all raw materials sourced and report on all usage variance to include utilities.
- All the raw materials and factored in goods required to meet the sales plan. To set up, manage and own the stock control system, production planning system and all associated reporting systems.
- To find suppliers for all raw materials and help to set up the purchasing contracts.
- Ensuring health and safety is a priority at all times.
- Invoice matching against Goods received notes.
- Costing new products against up to date prices.
- PC literate with exceptional “Microsoft excel” knowledge
- Good communicator through face to face, email and phone.
- Organised and systematic
- Experienced working with MRP / ERP systems.
- Accurate and pragmatic
- Experienced working with exchequer as an ERP system
- Experience in starting up / putting in place ERP / MRP systems for the first time in an organisation, i.e. building the model.
- To provide support and cover as appropriate in the absence of members of the Stores team.
A great opportunity to play of crucial role within this £10m turnover and still growing business.
Indicative Salary Range: £35000 - 40000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.