Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical Bias
My client is looking for an exceptional candidate to join them as a Multi Skilled Engineer
The role will involve providing breakdown and planned maintenance cover on a varied range of automated machinery.
Duties will include:
- Repair and maintain all equipment as assigned to you to the manufacturer’s standard as far as reasonably practicable
- Ensure that all breakdowns and repairs that are assigned to you or you attend, are left in a safe condition
- Carry out electrical testing or repair work as given to you and ensure all relevant documentation is complete
- Carry out any task given to you to the best of your ability and record all work either in a log book or computer
- Candidates should have experience of a similar role within the Food or FMCG sector.
Excellent opportunity to join an industry leader
Hours: Monday – Friday 6am - 2pm shift holiday cover will be required. (2-10pm)
Indicative Salary Range: £29000 - 36000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.