Process Service Technician - Lancashire
This is a position working on site with a key customer and managing their onsite CIP and hygiene needs.
This company helps to increase and optimize food quality and plant productivity through innovative solutions in cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection for processors of dairy, meat, poultry, beverage and brewery, fresh produce, grains, starches and other foods.
The Brewing & Beverage Process Service Technician is responsible for technical service delivery, primarily focused on supporting the hygiene CIP operations on site using company products/concept applications and delivering agreed KPIs.
This job would be ideal for someone with Food and Beverage experience who is looking for a role where they can use their technical expertise to provide bespoke solutions to the customer.
- Manage a customer account in specified areas with site wide responsibilities for hygiene performance delivery.
- Deliver service with responsibility for total cost of operations.
- Carry out service work as outlined in the customer Service Level Commitments (SLC).
- Provide solutions based on customer needs, manage all chemical cleaning stock requirements and supply chain ordering/delivery for customer.
- Document and report all site technical service work, both internally and externally in required formats.
- Champion effective communication and working relationships at both customer and company level.
- Be able and active in making recommendations for improvements to CIP cleaning practices and procedures on the plant.
- With higher level education and experience in CIP cleaning for brewing, beverage, dairy processing seen as an essential.
- Autonomous self-starter with good interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Self-motivated as an individual, but also as a team player.
- Flexible in working patterns as some out of hours required.
- Ability to use Microsoft office/excel.
What's in it for you?
- Join a market leading organisation with ambitious plans for growth in the coming years.
- Make a real difference working with a leading player in the Food and Beverage industry.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits including a company car and pension.
- Take advantage of opportunities for career progression and development, both at home and internationally
Indicative Salary Range: £23000 - 28000 + 15% bonus, car, fuel card, laptop, phone and training
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.