This expanding Food Manufacturer in North West London is looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer
The successful candidate will be actively involved in ensuring that all factory machinery and infrastructure are regularly maintained and in full working order.
Key Results Areas:
- Daily checks on plant and preventative planned maintenance
- Repairs - both electrical and mechanical aspects of breakdowns and modifications
- Installation and maintenance of project work
- Follow procedures for engineering stock control and new machinery installation.
- Stock accountability of relevant electrical/ mechanical parts vital for maintenance.
- Compliance to attend necessary call outs.
Previous experience from a food manufacturing environment is preferred. The position involves working hands on with pumps and agitators, and so a mechanical bias would be most suitable.
You would be a one man engineering band in this job, and so a reliable self-starter is required
Indicative Salary Range: £40000 - 45000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.