Night Shift Machine Operators
Veetee Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and supplier of microwavable rice in the UK. Looking for a career? Join one of the largest employers in Medway with excellent career progression and staff benefits.
We are currently looking for a number of Night Shift Machine Operators (Pouches & Trays) in our Production Factory based on the Medway City Estate, Rochester, working a rotating 4 days on 4 days off shift pattern.
Plant is currently in commission to go live from mid-July but roles commencing now for training. Training will be carried out between now and July during the day shift Monday to Friday. Once production commences in July 2018, new operators will start working the rotating 4 on 4 off night shift pattern. Flexibility is therefore required over the first few months of employment.
The main purpose of the Machine Operator is to ensure the smooth and safe running of food production lines whilst achieving previously established targets.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Experience of working within the food sector
- Experience of plant or machine operations
- Working with software operated machinery and high productive machines
- A certificate in basic food hygiene
- Safe manual handling practices
- Health and safety awareness skills
- The ability to follow instructions and use own initiative
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- IT literate
Applications: If you feel you have the skills, knowledge and experience required and wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Night Shift Machine Operators
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly