Manufacturing Team Leader
Our leading food manufacturing client in Bradford is looking for a number of permanent Manufacturing Team Leaders to join their growing team. These positions are due to business increase.
The purpose of this role is to organise, motivate, and lead the production team in line with targets and KPI’s.
Shift pattern – rotational days (7am-7pm) and nights (7pm-7am) on a shift pattern basis.
Your duties will include:
- Leading of team of up to 6 direct reports (production operatives)
- Ensuring production requirements are achieved within agreed timescales and costs
- Contributing to continuous improvement activity at site level
- Assisting with team training and development
- Producing quantitative data by shift
- Ensuring food safety and hygiene standards are maintained at all times
We are looking for candidates with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience of working within an FMCG or food manufacturing environment at team leader level
- Experience of dealing with HR/people issues (e.g investigations)
- Food safety and food hygiene certificate
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience of coaching and developing team members
- Effective communication skills
- £28,542 per annum (inclusive of shift allowance and 2 hours contractual overtime a week)
- 22 shifts holiday a year (equivalent to 25 days)
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Progression opportunities
Client interviews will take place 21st-23rd May 2018.
Apply for Manufacturing Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly