Quality Assurance Auditor
Our Client, listed in 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015, is looking for a Quality Assurance Auditor to join their growing, fast-paced Food Manufacturing Business based in Nottinghamshire.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful candidate will support the Production and Technical teams to maintain high standards of quality throughout the production process.
- Preparation of samples for daily taste panel and storage of retained samples
- Preparation of samples daily for sending for laboratory testing
- Daily checks of chiller & freezer temperatures, chemical concentrations
- Calibration of pH meter, temperature probes, viscometers
- Assisting with the routine environmental sampling: swabbing, air plates, water samples
- Daily raw material intake checks
- Input of data onto the Company database
- Factory process audits, GMP Audits and CCP Monitoring
- Audit Preparation
- Allergen swabbing
- Internal auditing
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- A good command of English and good communication skills
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a close team.
- An understanding of the importance of accuracy and the need to work to the highest possible standards.
- The ability to work to given deadlines, focusing on the tasks required
- Flexibility to cover other shifts during absence for holidays/illness
- Confidence to have a firm but fair approach to addressing quality matters
- Ability to support and aid operations
- Impressive Growth and listed in 1000 companies to Inspire Britain 2015
- Bespoke Service creating Hot and Cold Processed Products specific to customer requirements
- Diverse Range of Customers including Food Manufacturers, Major Retailers and Food Service
- Small Team, Flat Structure, Owner Managers / Directors very hands-on with running the business, Good career opportunities
If you are hard-working, trustworthy and reliable and can consistently maintain high standards of work, then this role could be for you.
Shift pattern will be continental, 12 hour rotating shifts : 4-on, 4-off. 6am – 6pm, 6pm – 6am.
The role pays £8.45 to £9.60 an hour which equates to £18.5-£21k per annum.
If you are interested then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4236 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Apply for Quality Assurance Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly