Category Manager, South East
An experienced & ambitious Category Manager is required with food or FMCG background to join this fast-paced and growing business.
A well-established business with an already strong name in their category have diversified with fantastic range of innovative products within top four retail customers and key foodservice customers.
Working as part of a dedicated Insight and Category team who are already category champions, this role will be responsible for 1/2 major UK retailers offering a range of private label products.
- You must have a proven and demonstrable previous experience within FMCG Category Management
- You must have worked with at least one of top four retailers
- Food experience is advantageous
- Mix of band and own label is also preferred
In return you will receive
- Autonomy, freedom and the opportunity to directly impact category growth
- A new leadership team with clear vision and strategy for growth
- A dedicated learning hub for training and development
- A competitive and rewarding package
- A cultural belief in work life balance
As part of a close knit team this role will be required to be office based two to three days every week and will therefore suit someone based in West Sussex, Hampshire or Surrey. It could also be a great opportunity for a lifestyle change if you are considering a move out of London and relocation packages will be provided.
If you feel you have the required category and insight experience and you're looking for a new fresh challenge please directly today to find out more.
REF. AJT894635 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for Category Manager, South East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly