We are working with a highly successful food manufacturer who continually aim to make a big impact with their discerning customers and are going through an exciting phase of growth. They are looking for a senior finance guru with the commercial nous and strategic experience to help them achieve their ambitious plans.
Reporting to the MD, this Finance Manager role will form a key part of the senior management team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of short and long term strategic initiatives whilst managing a small team
- Evaluation of supplier contracts, products and pricing structures
- Working closely with the procurement team to ensure best value from the supply base
- Enhancement of organisational capabilities and business performance
- Ensuring robust financial controls and compliance
- Provision of financial advice and support to the Management team
- Working closely with the Innovation team to control investment in the development of new and existing product ranges
- Liaising with Commercial teams to highlight growth and profit opportunities whilst monitoring the performance of ongoing business projects
- Producing financial reports to specific deadlines, researching and reporting on any factors that impact on business performance
We are seeking a commercially astute Finance Manager to drive the strategic direction and planning for this entrepreneurial business. The successful candidate will possess a recognised financial qualification and have experience of working in a fast paced FMCG environment, ideally within the food manufacturing industry. As well as a strong financial background, you’ll have a keen eye for detail coupled with an investigative nature as well as a proven track record of using your initiative to solve any financial issues. You’ll need to be comfortable presenting in meetings to banks, internal stakeholders, customers and other third parties. Would suit a rising finance star looking to develop their career and take on a high profile role or an experienced Head of Finance that can make an immediate impact.
If you feel you have the knowledge, skills and experience to accomplish ambitious goals coupled with the drive to make a difference with a growing food business then apply now or call us on 0345 2600 737.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly