QA Supervisor, FTC 12 months, Lincolnshire
My client has an urgent need for a proven QA Supervisor for a 9-12 month fixed-term contract (maternity cover).
This role is working within a fast-paced chilled food manufacturing environment producing multiple products for the major retailers. You will therefore have the ability to meet deadlines, often under pressurised conditions. You will have experience of dealing with customers / auditors and have knowledge of factory technical and quality management systems, BRC technical requirements, Customer code of practice, HACCP, auditing etc.
Reporting into the Factory Technical Manager, this role will involve you managing three QA Auditors on the day shift and two QA Auditors on the night shift. Strong organisational, communication and co-ordinating skills at all levels are a must.
This role will involve working a 4 on 4 off shift basis, 5am - 5pm
To apply you must have
- Good Computer skills including Word, Excel and Power point
- Proven experience within the chilled food industry and technical department
- Strong negotiation & influencing skills,
- The ability to drive actions throughout the factory within all departments
- Operational knowledge of HACCP systems
- HNC / HND or Technical degree or equivalent (desirable)
REF. NCM894594 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778