National HR Business Partner
We are looking to appoint a National HR Business Partner to provide an HR service that fully supports the delivery of business objectives and is aligned with Greencore and Divisional People Policies and relevant Divisional and location practicesPackage description
- Lead the People added value, transactional and compliance agenda/activity to ensure the required standards are achieved
- Consult with the manufacturing unit leadership team to ensure the right development and succession planning is in place
- Provide developmental support and direction to line managers to ensure colleagues perform to expected results, and that clear guidance is given on approaches to building capability
- Work with functional leads, enabling line managers to drive accountability at the appropriate level and supports the managers to achieve this
- Interpret HR Policy and support managers in the practical implementation of HR practice and employment legislation to ensure compliance and consistency
- Provide a professional advisory service that gives effective solutions to people issues ensuring a balance between individual and business needs
- Source, evaluate and appoint the right people for all salaried and interim roles in accordance with the established Talent Acquisition Policy and Procedure
- Engage with all relevant trade unions on matters relating to Terms and Conditions, negotiations and general consultations
- Provide leadership and direction to the HR team to ensure that people are engaged, focused and delivering their potential
- Drive the site colleague engagement agenda by ensuring the implementation of the Greencore Way, delivery of the Greencore Way Awards and the People at the Core Survey
- CIPD membership and qualification or time served in HR
- Proven experience in HR leadership, ideally within a multi-functional unionised manufacturing environment
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Proactive, organised and able to work flexibly in order to meet deadlines and have the drive to deliver results
- Ability to engage and give added value information
- Experience working with a diverse workforce
- Experience of leading and developing your own team
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.