Production Shift Manager x 2
Our client is a long established, innovative business producing and importing a diverse range of fruit and vegetables for freezing and processing, as well as being one of the UK’s leading soft fruit growers. The company has an enviable reputation with major food manufacturers and multinational retailers and has exciting plans for expansion.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you the role will manage and control all activities within the manufacturing process of the Factory.
Duties will include:
- Constantly review the production processes to ensure that control is maintained to ensure compliance with health and safety, food safety and quality standards.
- Analyse production data to identify problems, areas of possible improvement, (Continuous Improvement).
- Work in conjunction with the other department managers and their teams to achieve the operational KPIs via process improvement projects.
- Customer focused and ensuring your team meets the customer expectations.
- Manage all day to day people issues including and lead, train and develop colleagues when required.
Candidates should have experience from a similar role and ideally come from a fresh produce or frozen background.
Monday to Friday, 40hrs per week
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 - 32000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.