Health & Safety and HR Co-Ordinator
My client is a leading Blue-Chip food manufacturer based in Wales. A brand new, exciting, interesting opportunity for a Health & Safety and HR Co-Ordinator has become available to join their team.
The site has 57 employees currently, but is enjoying growth of staffing levels and the implementation of new production machinery, and this will continue!
Whilst the key focus on this role will be ensuring that the Health and Safety Systems are implemented, there will also be an element of basic HR input. The duties and responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring thorough risk assessments are in place at all times
- Ensure all audits are completed in a proficient and timely manner
- Delivering Health and Safety induction training
- Ensuring all Health and Safety records, training records, risk assessments and such are thoroughly documented and stored
- Completing Health and Safety briefs
- Assist with the analysis of near miss accidents and accidents and addressing root cause if necessary
- Liaising with the Team Leaders and the Site Manager
- Implementing a positive, site-wide Health and Safety culture
- Compliance Action Plan
- The timely and accurate completion of H.R. administration, whilst ensuring this is relayed to the HR Business Partner
- Setting new employees up on the electronic biometrics system
- Ensuring Return to Work Interviews are correctly completed by the Team Leaders and Management
- Escalation of queries to the HR Business Partner
To be successful for this role it is essential for candidates to possess an IOSH Certificate, proven risk assessment experience, manufacturing experience and the ability to ensure the site’s Health and Safety culture is increased on an ongoing basis, with proven IT skills. Basic HR administration experience is required, but full training will be given.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.