Commercial Finance Analyst
We are looking to hire a Commercial Finance Analyst for our site in Kiveton, Sheffield. You will be required to challenge assumptions in the costings and review, analyse and appraise key daily, weekly and monthly financial reports to produce business performance reporting which enable decisions to be made by key stakeholders.Package description
- Weekly and monthly Commercial reporting completing and issuing in a timely manner
- Investigate key variances and anomalies
- Analyse data and provide insight to the commercial team
- Assist in creating Budgets and Forecasts
- Finance graduate or CIMA studier
- Methodical and logical approach to data managements and communication
- Advanced Excel skills
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.