Manufacturing Electrical Engineer
Shirley Parsons are global leaders in HSEQ Recruitment, search and staffing services. We are an ever-growing global HSEQ talent network built on long-term relationships, industry knowledge, and geographic expansion.
We act as career agents to HSEQ professionals and partners to organisations looking to attract the best HSEQ talent. Together, we can help create sustainable prosperity through business improvement, safer work environments, and enhanced well-being.
Shirley Parsons are working with a Food Manufacturing Organisation in the recruitment of an Electrical Engineer on an interim basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and tight knitted workforce in driving forward production within a live manufacturing site. Our client is extremely forward thinking and ambitious to be the best in the industry, creating an excellent opportunity to be a part of their journey.
- Responsible for running, inspecting and maintaining live equipment on manufacturing lines.
- Conducting daily walk audit control checks on the production line, analysing processes and implementing change where required.
- Identify faults within the manufacturing site and creating corrective actions.
- Support in improving processes within the business by creating ideas/ solutions during regular team meetings.
- Attend breakdowns where required, conduct tests to rectify fault and implement immediate action in a safe manner.
- Undertake other general electrical work where required within the manufacturing site.
- Working within the Electricity at work act 1989 regulations, maintaining the safety of yourself and other site workers.
- Support site workers if required with general electrical requirements.
- Flexible working hours may be required from time to time depending on the volume of production.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- City and Guilds 236 part 1 and 2 accredited would also be desirable.
- Up to date with BS7671 standardisation and the IET wiring regulations.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to think on your feet to implement change immediately if required.
- A hands-on approach towards staff and process of work.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office.
- Continuous Improvement forward way of thinking.
- Ownership of your work - leading by example and influencing others around you.
Reference: FM - 12137
Apply for Manufacturing Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly