Engineering Stores Supervisor
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Vitacress Salads is now recruiting for the position of Engineering Stores Supervisor.
The Engineering stores function is an integral part of the department which needs to be transformed into an effective and efficient support for the Engineering Team. Reporting into the Engineering Manager, the purpose of the role is to ensure the stores are organised, user friendly and minimise machinery downtime whilst at the same time managing the budget, liaising with suppliers and agreeing competitive pricing and keeping service levels to high standards.
- Maintain agreed stock levels, order and put away all stock items
- Keep accurate up to date records
- Order parts outside of agreed stocks to support Engineering
- Stock takes completed regularly to ensure reduced stock outs
- Ensure company policies are followed through IFS software
- Continually drive value from key suppliers from pricing and service
- Assess stock reduce wastage from redundant stock
- Assist with critical spares risk assessments of assets
- Work with Finance to ensure the Engineering Team can see current costs against budget and work toward ensuring we do not exceed limits
- Continuously improve the stores process to ensure lean and efficient
- Working closely with Engineers to ensure correct parts are acquired
The ideal candidate should have strong organisational skills and have experience of working in an engineering environment with procurement, stock control, record keeping and invoicing knowledge. You will have the ability to create and maintain a robust stores system, experience of IFS would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
If you feel you have the right qualities for this role please apply by submitting your current CV and application letter.
Apply for Engineering Stores Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly