Our client is a unique ambient food supplier that is currently looking to recruit a Technical Manager for an 18 month period.
Responsible to the Group Technical Manager you will be accountable for the management of the product safety, legality and quality system functions relating to the all the products being manufactured at the site.Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure site compliance with customer and legal requirements.
- Manage the site HACCP plan and implementation.
- Work with site departmental managers to ensure continued compliance with BRC and customer requirements.
- In conjunction with Operations team drive and Manage Good Manufacturing Practices.
- With Operations team Set & Manage all inbound delivery standards.
- Work with Suppliers to ensure clear understanding of material specifications.
- Implement and manage changes to quality system in line with changes in legislative or customer requirements.
- In conjunction with Operations Management team develop a culture with Continuous Improvement as the key driver.
- Lead the quality team ensuring products are produced to customer’s expectations and in line with Internal Quality parameters.
- Conduct personal development appraisals and develop training needs for the team.
- In conjunction with Operations team investigate all customer complaints and feedback findings.
- Conduct supplier technical audits as part of the supplier approval system..
- Manage the internal audit process.
- Member of site incident management team.
- Liaise with Customer facing Technical team on all aspects of retailers requirements.
- Assist in setting and Managing departmental budget, with regular review of performance to budget.
- Primary Food Safety Advisor on Site.
- Supply technical information to direct supply customers.
- Manage Site Cleaning and ensure standards are maintained at all times.
I am accepting CV's for this vacancy straight away, so if you are looking for a new opportunity please click the apply button today or for further information contact Suzie Britton on 01233 223 712.
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly