Our Company is an expanding soft drinks producer and contract bottler based in Sunderland. Thirty years ago, we built a factory around our borehole into the natural spring, which meant that the only time our spring water deviated from its natural course, is when we bottled it.
And it’s exactly the same today.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Project Manager to join our expanding team at a time of growth for the Company.
The project manager has the responsibility for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organisation. The successful person will manage a range of projects across a growing fast paced manufacturing business.
- Plan and implement projects
- Process improvement
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to board members reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
To be successful in this role you will have a Prince II or equivalent in project management with project management experience. Theoretical and practical project management knowledge and experience working within a manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management with excellent decision making and leadership skills.
You will be a critical thinker with conflict resolution experience and problem-solving skills, that thrives in a collaborative environment.