3 days left
- Contract Type
Booths is more than just a well loved store. It's a family. Maybe it's because we've been a family-run business since 1847, but joining our team really does feel like joining a caring, supportive family. You feel special.
Its an exciting time within the Booths Brand Team as we're constantly developing new products, looking for opportunities to drive sales and working in partnership with our own Manufacturing sites or selected Suppliers.
This role is for a period of 9-12 months to cover maternity leave.
Reporting into the Product Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing a range of short, medium and long term projects without supervision. You must have experience of managing critical paths and working cross functionally to ensure a project is kept on track. A passionate foodie, you'll strive to launch amazing tasting products for our customers in collaboration with our Buyers and Suppliers. Commercial experience is essential to hit the ground running in this very fast paced environment.
Booths Offers you some Amazing Benefits:
- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after qualifying service with 20% off all purchases
- Access to an Occupational Health provider
- Opportunity to join the Healthshield Insurance Scheme
- Company Pension
- Colleague Bonus Scheme
- Long Service Awards
1. Project manage the complete Own Label gated process. Engaging with all departments to ensure everything is delivered to company expectations.
2. Provide clear communication to all stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of all projects.
3. Delivering credible and commercially viable ranges of Booths Brand products that appeal to our customers and supports Booths strategy and values.
4. Commercial understanding and the ability to challenge all aspects of the projects to deliver profitable ranges.
5. Presenting to senior managers, up to and including Board and Executive level.
6. Establish and maintain positive relationships with suppliers to ensure new products land in store on time and within budget.
7. To support Booths Manufacturing with the development of new products or generating ideas and solutions.
8. Ensure the quality of goods sourced are of the highest quality available and in line with Booths brand philosophy and Booths Brand Standards.
9. To develop effective working relationships with cross-functional teams throughout the business.
10. To actively engage and support our retail store teams to resolve issues and improve sales.
11. To work with our Business to Business Team to help them grow sales with external Customers including Export.
You need to show us that you have the following:
Relevant Degree or Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
Excellent Project and Product Management skills.
Use of MS Office & Business Objects.
Self starter, personal organisation skills & a proactive approach.
Excellent communicator, able to develop strategies and generate ideas.
Ability to priotitise and work in an organised manor, with the flexibility to adapt to the changing retail environment.
How we do things at Booths
Booths believes that how we behave and carry on our business, with our customers and with each other, is what makes us different from our competitors and what makes us special. What we value most at Booths and will want you to demonstrate can be summarised briefly by the following six behaviours:
- Customer Happiness
Like the idea of family life? Join us…