Head of European Sales, Greater London
Looking for a sales leader to manage and develop European customer relationships within an innovative and rapidly growing food business.
- How times have you seen yet another food commercial role described as "exciting and unique"?
- How about an "impressive and rare" opportunity that can back up these claims with genuine USP's
- How many can say their market is in decline by over 10%, but there business is growing at an impressive 40% year on year?
- This is also a hugely "on trend" food category with as impressive and recognisable foodservice customer base
- Managing and developing relationships within a pan European customer base (Germany, Italy, France and Denmark)
- An incubator opportunity for a larger leadership role within the next 3-5 years
Offering a hugely popular and evolving cuisine, this business was originally established as a joint venture offering true industry knowledge and expertise from both UK and Europe. The growth of this business over the next 12 months will come from key account development with strategic European customers, as well as the development of new routes to market and sales channels. With ambition to increase turnover by over 70% next year this business will cement their place as the leading supplier in the market providing an innovative and competitive offering.
- Have a clear and demonstrable track record of managing a pan European customer's within foodservice, Casual Dining and QSR
- Be confident at managing both UK and regional buying teams and comfortable dealing the internal challenges this can bring
- Currently be working within a food business manufacturing or producing high quality products or ingredients
- Be a passionate foodie with natural ambition and drive and a self-sufficient approach to business
With a direct report and expanding team in the future, leadership and team development is highly desirable
If you feel you have the required background in food with solid experience in Europe and this offers you the ideal next step in your career please apply with your CV today or call me to discuss further.
REF. AJT894553 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778