Engineering Manager / Chief Engineer
Due to ongoing growth and investment my client, a successful food manufacture is seeking a Chief Engineer to lead all engineering operations within a busy FMCG manufacturing site.
You will have excellent communication and leaderships skills. As a people person you will manage, develop and lead your team .You will be KPI focused overseeing all site maintenance processes, PPM, CI, facilities maintenance, to optimise production levels.
This is an opportunity to really make a difference, drive change and continuous improvement within an impressive manufacturing facility.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities
- Management of multi skilled engineering team
- Coordinate and Manage all project work, ensuring the are delivered on time
- Full Budgetary control and accountability
- Continuous Improvement Projects
- Continue to develop and implement robust PPM systems
- Improve standards and efficiencies within the department
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders
Skills and Experience
-Experience in an Engineering Management role, within a manufacturing/ production environment
-Educated to degree level (preferably Masters) in a relevant engineering discipline or equivalent NVQ Level qualification.
-Fellow or Chartered Member of an industry related Professional Body
-Experience of operating and influencing at a strategic level
-Proven leadership skills
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits package.
Monday - Friday with flexibility as required
For more information, please contact Carla at Mach Recruitment.
Key words, Engineer, Technician, FMCG, Food Production, Electrically Biased, Mechanically Biased, Multi Skilled, Reactive, Preventative, Maintenance, Chief Engineer, Head of Engineering, Manager