Quality Assurance Supervisor - Nights
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Supervisor (Nights) to lead a quality assurance team to verify that all materials including finished products are safe and conform to all relevant specification, legislation and customer requirements.
Shift pattern: Thursday - Monday 10pm - 6.30am. (starting on Wed 10pm and finishing Monday 6.30am)Main responsibilities
- Complete audits and monitor the consistency of outputs across the team for compliance purposes
- Complete KPI’s and monitor the consistency of outputs across the team for compliance purposes
- Training the team to ensure that new process and procedures are adopted
- Building production team capability to improve communication and understanding of technical standards
- Investigating customer complaints or any non-conformance raised internal or externally to provide data which informs resolution
- Organises organoleptic panel to ensure consistent quality
- Ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees and that as a minimum the department meets the standards set out in the SHE policy.
- HND and/or experience within food manufacturing
- Level 3 Food Safety
- Level 2 Health and Safety
- Basic knowledge of Weight legislation
- Computer literate
- Basic allergen awareness / practical management of allergens
- Understanding of internal audit process
- Understanding Technical KPIs
- CCP training including HACCP principles for Manufacturing Unit
- GMP; Knowledge of techniques
- Non-conformance reporting techniques
- Microbiological awareness – understanding of basic of food safety
- Basic hygiene principles
- Basic legal labelling practice.
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.
One of the reasons for joining Greencore
- We create opportunities for our people to take responsibility early in their careers, to develop their skills and capabilities, to work in a wide variety of businesses and roles, and to make a difference.