We are looking for a Future Projects Superstar who wants to progress within their career…
Would you like to work directly for a Manufacturer for a change?
Our client is committed to invest into their UK operations and are looking for a skilled workforce who can be part of this unprecedented journey. With an extensive strategy within engineering to grow the site teams and deliver exciting and innovative projects we are looking for a Project Engineer/Manager who can be at the forefront of driving capex projects from initial conception to completion, within agreed timescales and budget to ensure business needs are met.
Your challenges and responsibilities will include:
- Manage & control project budgets from concept to completion
- Work with stakeholders and procurement to prepare purchasing contracts
- Review regional projects to generate and deliver 3 year budget plans.
- Generate capex projects to drive the business forward.
- Ensure capex plans are adhered to.
- Lead monthly reviews for all Capex projects within allocated region.
We are looking for great people who have experience in a similar role within an FMCG environment however we will consider alternative industries. As a Project Engineer/Manager you will be used to working in fast paced and highly process driven environments managing multiple projects across multiple sites. You will have a relevant engineering background but also possess a strong technical bias, be numerate and display a focused approach to delivering projects and problem solving. You will be used to team building and have effective motivational skills as an excellent communicator and coordinator. We do require someone who has a Project Management qualification.