An exciting opportunity has arisen with major Branded FMCG powerhouse, recognised as the No1 in the market they are brand leaders in their sector of the food insudtry across Europe and they are seeking an exceptional Category Manager who can be truly inspired by working with such and significant brand and be passionate about helping the Brand continue to grow and evolve through the implementation of outstanding Category initiatives within some of the biggest UK grocery retailers.
- Influence Top 4 retail clients to increase range and growth for your products
- Work with internal teams such as sales and marketing
- Overseeing and support a team of analysts / Executive
- Driving category relationships and initiatives with the large retailers.
- Becoming a leader for the retail partners and the internal organisation, delivering results that will be viewed as best across the retail trade.
- Managing a large portfolio of different retail customers developing appropriate strategies for each.
- Developing strong working relationships with NPD, buying, and marketing teams.
- Monitor and review performance of the category, brand and activities
- Degree or equivalent.
- You will have previous Commercial experience as a category manager with a branded FMCG environment
- The ability to analyse and make recommendations to support category decisions, knowledge of key data such as such as IRI, Nielsen, Kantar, EPOS is essential.
- Have excellent problem solving and project management skills.
- Strong people influencing and communication skills, the ability to manage and persuade at all levels of the company is essential.
- Previous experience and knowledge of the top 4 retailers.
- Are seeking TRUE career development within a brand leading FMCG business