Product Development Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Vitacress Limited is now recruiting for a Product Development Manager to be based at our SMB site with travel to Runcton, customers and suppliers.
The key purpose of this role is to supply the front end of the innovation pipeline with ideas, concepts and project briefs to drive the business forward, within the Vitacress strategic framework across both private label and branded business.
Working to tight deadlines, there will be high pressure situations and requirements to work with colleagues across business functions. Responsibilities & duties include:
- Develop products from initial concept, to handing over to the product development team
- Develop & validate concepts through research of new raw materials, recipe development & nutritional analysis
- Creation of kitchen samples & guardian of the development kitchen
- Brief project teams in regard to recipe, packaging, RRP & costs
- Inspire customers through food values and coordination of oportunities, events and food trends
The ideal candidate will preferably have a food science related qualification and relevant development experience in fresh produce. A passion for food and flavours is a must have.
The right candidate will have excellent communication skills (written, verbal & presentation) with the ability to work proactively with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. They will have; drive for results, managerial courage, priority setting. There will be UK travel so a full driving licence is desirable.
If you feel you have the right qualities for this role please apply by submitting you current CV and application letter.
Apply for Product Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly