This is a fantastic opportunity to work for part of a £multi-million manufacturing business providing high quality food products to the UK's leading retailers. They continue to grow organically and now have an opportunity for a finance professional to join the team as part of their expansion.
- You will provide an effective management accounting, financial control and decision support service to a fast paced food manufacturing site. This will include providing regular reports of site and commercial performance and provision of financial insight to support decision making for the senior management team.
- Responsibility for the preparation monthly management accounts and analysis,
- Analysis of operational KPI’s to support recommendations for improvements.
- Involved in budgeting, forecasting and improving internal control.
- Part of a great team.
- You will enjoy working in a positive team and an open environment.
- CIMA/ACCA qualified you will ideally have gained experience from working within a food manufacturing environment (or equally fast paced manufatcuring environment).
- Able to work effectively with the operational teams in order to help and identify factory process improvements.
- You will possess strong attention to detail, strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and be highly numerate.
- You will enjoy interacting with the broader team and helping the business to continue to expand.